7/20/2011

Mama Chang's Big Lunch

July has been a busy month for me... especially at work. This is the kind of month where I wish I can get some home cooking by Mama Chang, my mother.

Few weeks ago my mom cooked up a storm for my little brother Sean's return from college. Well, as the big brother and being a part of the family... Beth and I are of course invited to this fancy feast!

When we showed up Mama Chang was in the process of cooking her signature sticky rice... and it was delicious!

Mama Chang's cooking

Oily Rice

She also surprised us with my favorite, Drunken Chicken (cooked with a lot of rice wine, trust me)

Drunken Chicken

We've got veggies, fish balls, tofu noodles, tofu and seaweed, fish, etc.

Mama Chang's

My dad prepared the beverages for us, including Taiwanese root beer and grass jelly.

Taiwanese Root Beer and Grass Jelly

NO! we don't eat dogs! Her name is Mickey and I love her.

Mickey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...