7/13/2011

Music Festival and Pizza

I figured I should post the images from Make Music Pasadena 2011 before I forget.

Check out this kid dancing in front of the dj booth. SICK!



Beth and I decided to walk to the festival from our house... Our first mission was to get something to eat when we get there :)... We walked around the festival and saw this little pizza stand. We picked up a slice of Margherita and a slice of the Mushroom Party! It was super yummy, especially the Mushroom Party!  Oh, we also scored a complimentary pizza card! #pizzabonus

IMG_5865

IMG_5855

Wife Approved

IMG_5869

I took some photos of the festival by using this cool little app called TinyWorld, check them out.

IMG_5858

IMG_5870

It's a cool little app :) download it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...