12/30/2010

All You Can Eat Dim Sum

I am just going to keep this post short and simple. All You Can Eat dim sum kicks Hometown Buffet's ass anytime! And here is a direct translation for the image of the sign below...

*Dim Dum Reminder* No additional discount with Wedding Reception Dinner VIP Card or Global Mall Member Card. You may not use multiple coupons. Dine-In only, No take outs. Please relish your food, Do not waste. There will be a $100NT fine for wasted food *white rice is suggested for a better tasting meal*

this sign is pointless to me
If you know me very well, you will laugh at this sign with me... do I ever NOT finish my food? you are not getting my $100NT because I WILL EAT YOUR WHOLE KITCHEN! ALL JOE CAN EAT !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...