3/28/2011

New Capital Seafood Restaurant

This is probably one of the better Dim Sum restaurants in Southern California. If you get a chance to explore SGV, you must check out New Capital Seafood Restaurant!

My advice is DO NOT go on Sundays! Especially around lunch time... One time we showed up on a Sunday early afternoon... the line was... well, it wasn't much of a line, its more like a mosh pit of a bunch of hungry Chinese people.

I apologize in advance for such a short written blog post... but I think the photos alone will convince you to hit up New Capital this weekend :)

first four

shrimp buns

egg shao mei

tripe

beef tender

2 comments:

  1. YUMMMMM!! (MINUS: tripe & chicken feet). Where is the turnip cake?

    I really hate the Chinese mosh pit. What I hate more than the Chinese mosh pit are the Asian Drivers in the SGV. Right when you pass the 710 travelling eastbound on the 10, there's a ton of hungry dim sums. On a side note: Dear SGV DMV, Please stop issuing licenses for money. Asian drivers need a separate ESL test. I'm Asian so it's totally okay for me to vent about this serious subject matter...and BTW: I'm totally craving dim sum now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! where did this driver rage come from? hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...