3/15/2011

No More Japan Drama!

Japan is suffering but all I saw on the social network today was some stupid bitch posting stupid video about how good lowercase-god is... Pearl Harbor karma comments made by professional athletes and the Aflac duck... and everyone else's angry reactions... I mean... really? Japan's gone to shit and we are creating "drama" on the internet... well, because this is my blog and I can say this loud and clear... EFF YOU DRAMA!

Do you know what I did instead of creating drama? I went to Little Tokyo over the weekend and had a nice Japanese dinner with my wife.

Izakaya Haru Ulala
368 E 2nd St
Los Angeles, CA 90189

I try not to recommend too many people to this joint... simply because I would hate myself forever if one of my favorite restaurants gets too crowded and I have to wait in long line to get seated.  And If you do decided to give this place a try, remember to invite me and Beth :)

the grill station

shiitake mushroom

le squid

Japanese peppers and asparagus



Let's not create any more drama ok?
Eat more food!

kthxbai :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...