4/13/2011

Cantaloop Yogurt

If you like frozen yogurt, you'll want to visit Cantaloop Yogurt on Lake Ave., Pasadena.

peanut butter frozen yogurt topped with chocolate chips / mango frozen yogurt topped with fresh mango
Canteloop

We had a great experience and we would like to share this chill spot with everyone else!

And this is why:
  • Super friendly staff, very helpful and offered samples of different flavors of the frozen yogurt.  They were yummy!
  • The staff offered kid's size and 1/2 free topping as a money saving alternative! I bet you can't get 1/2 free topping at that other frozen yogurt place. #pinkberry
  • They have peanut butter flavor frozen yogurt, what more you want?
  • They got really escited when Beth mentioned that I have a food blog and the photos I took might get featured in my blog.
  • They have a cool logo.
I am sure when I visit this place again I will find more reasons to go! Give it a try! It's totally worth it!
I mean look at this bite! You can't go wrong with a lil of peanut butter frozen yogurt topped with chocolate chips!!!

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips

LIKE CANTALOOP YOGURT ON FACEBOOK... do eeeet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...