4/25/2011

Easter Ham

Easter 2011 was awesome! Our dear friend Tracy was kind enough to host the Easter Potluck Dinner at her place, and she provided us hungry people... a giant ham!

I'm not sure exactly what the ham was based with... but I heard Coca Cola was involved!


bread, bun and rolls


Emily made a delicious pasta (Todd's recipe). Its got Feta, shell pasta, olives, snow peas, bell peppers and carrots!  I don't know exactly what the recipe is, but I had the same salad for lunch today and it was eff'n awesome... still!


Beth and I made sweet potato chips :)


Jake made the asparagus


I had so much fun eating the ham and all the other yummy foods, I forgot to take photos of the dessert! Well, we had vegan lemon pie, soy caramel ice cream and a giant cookie!

Again, Thank you Tracy for hosting this wonderful Easter Potluck Dinner !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...