6/14/2011

Indian With the Feather

Uncle Yu's Indian Themed Restaurant is probably one of my favorite Taiwanese restaurants here in the US of A. Basically it's a Taiwanese Hooters with Rainforest Cafe decor... Asian girls in short skirts and a feather head piece... beers on tap... fried bar food... sporting events on the telly... you name it! It is a FUN place!

Before I move on to the foods we ordered from our last visit... I'd like to point out this one specific Yelp reviewer. His name is Patrick P. and I find his review very inconsistent and stupid...

Screen shot 2011-06-14 at 4.24.59 PM

I have a few problems with this review.

1. why are you reviewing the parking lot?

2. excuse my French but, why in the fucking hell would you order a strawberry milk in a bar/restaurant? what are you, on your period or something?

3. Douche is spelled "d-o-u-c-h-e" not "doosh", i mean really?! really?

4. what's wrong with people taking pictures in the restaurant, if the restaurant staff doesn't have a problem with it, why should you?

5. Oh, so you have a problem with one of the customers? tell them in their face! last time I did that, the dude ended up filling up my beer glass.  True Story

6. There IS a security that hangs out in the parking lot... to keep you away from this town... my advice for you is GTFO of SGV you do not belong.

7. Patrick, don't you find it weird that you are the only one that gave the restaurant 2 stars? 

Its people like that messing up the star average of restaurants... I mean really? you call this a review? I am not sure why I am so upset with this reviewer, but if you've actually been to Uncle Yu's Indian Themed Restaurant you will know that this review is full of shit!

I will reply this list to his Yelp account... and post the response back to my dearest readers :) that's how I roll!

Just like Patrick P. would say... moving on...

First when you get seated, you have to order one of these... Taiwan Beer Gold Medal... I got introduce to the "Gold Medal" when I was in Taiwan with Beth... we are totally hooked!

Gold Medal

Taiwan style popcorn chicken - I don't know if you can tell... it was hard for me to get a steady photo of this dish... only because once the dish was delivered... chopsticks were flying every where!!! no one gave me time to snap a good photo of this dish, they just couldn't wait... it was good... really good.

Popcorn Chicken

Just rice... white rice... white fluffy rice...



Cuttlefish with basil is a dish that Beth orders EVERY SINGLE TIME! It is her favorite!!!



Move aside Kung Pao... you got nothing on Taiwan's very own Three Cup Chicken! It is cooked with three main ingredients (sesame oil, Chinese rice wine, and soy sauce). I can eat this all week with rice... I want this NOW!

3 CUP CHICKEN

If you are interested in visiting this place... visit Uncle Yu's Indian Themed Restaurant Yelp Page for directions! Don't believe in Patrick P. he drinks strawberry milk at a bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...