2/24/2011

What Happens in Vegas

...stays in Joe's belly!

If I have all the money in the world I would definitely dine at ALL the finest restaurants in Las Vegas.  Joel Robuchon's restaurant located in MGM Grand was definitely "Grand"!  Beth loves French cuisine.  The fact that the restaurant specializes in traditional French cuisine, will for sure earn me some major brownie points!  I mean I could win the Best Husband Award...  Can you imagine how much Beth would love to dine at this gorgeous palace?

Well, sorry wife... maybe next time :p

Joel Robuchon

Il Fornaio Restaurant and Bakery was our final choice for our dinner in Las Vegas.  We know it's a chain restaurant and it's not the fanciest restaurant in the world, but it's located inside our hotel New York New York.

Beth ordered the Fettuccine alla Friulana (Fettuccine pasta with Italian sausage, mushrooms, onions, tomato, thyme and cream sauce). She loved it so much, she ate the whole thing. I think she licked the plate after :)

sausage pasta of some sort

I ordered Pizza Vegetariana (Fresh asparagus, grilled zucchini, fresh tomatoes, roasted reb bell peppers, button mushrooms, smoked mozzarella and basil). After I ate all that meat from the Korean BBQ few days ago, I feel the need to clean out my system by eating more veggies :)

pizza vegetariana

That was a great dinner! we were satisfied and ready to walk off the calories :)  Check out some of the photos I took during the walk to the liquor store.

window display

that was pretty awesome

red

Next Morning.  Nathan's Hot Dog.  Awesome.

yellow and red bottles good bite this is to wash down the dog

dressed

need I say more?

XXX More photos in the slideshow below! Nude Meat included! XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...