1/26/2011

We're Back! Now What?

We are Back!!! back, back to Cali...

This is the moment we've been waiting for after 3 weeks in Taiwan.

PIZZA! We miss pizza so much!  Minutes after Beth and I stepped into our home in Pasadena, I drove to Atwater Village and ordered Crispy Crust pizza and wings! The food was so good and we ate so fast... by the time I remember to take a photo of the pizza for the blog... we had eaten most of it! Oops!

pizza and wings

Next morning... We woke up and decided that... well, since we just had pizza... we should hit up Mexican food right? why not! So I went to El Taquito Mexican Restaurant (Lake Ave. and Villa in Pasadena) and bought two burritos, two tacos and some chips'n guacamole :) now lets EAT!



I may be a Taiwanese, but I sure do love pizza and Mexican food!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...