5/26/2011

First Contest Winner: Jessica Meith Keithoff

Jessica and I met when I was a 10th grader living in Belize... then she moved away to Florida a year after... so we were friends for like... a year? hahahah BUT we are able to stay in touch thanks to the convenience provided by this awesome thing called... social network.

Anyway, she WON eatwithjoe's FIRST ever contest!!! So for winning the contest I prepared a care package filled with Taiwanese snacks :) I hope you enjoyed the package!




Sam the cat knows whats in the package... and he's going for it !!!

ALSO...

Representing California, Kari Adamsen Spampinato is the other winner of the contest. She will be served with a meal cooked by me... Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...