5/06/2011

Kentucky Derby 2011 - Heine Brothers Coffee

Welcome to my vacation!

I've been waiting for this weekend to come... Eat with Joe is always more fun outside of Los Angeles!  Remember all the awesome postings from Taiwan? Well expect more foodventure this weekend... you are in for a treat!

IMG_4425

coffee of love

These colorful jockey banners are being hung all over the SDF Airport!
Jocky @ the SDF Airport

Every time I come to Louisville Kentucky I must stop by the Heine Brothers Coffee Shop. This coffee shop brews the best tasting coffee in the WORLD !!! order some online and try it yourself! Starbucks ain't got nothing on this joint.
Heine Bros. Coffee

IMG_4490

I haven't got a chance to try this YET... I will definitely follow up with more updates on this Block O'Joe.
IMG_4487

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...