5/27/2011

Old Iphone Polaroids

I've been taking photos of food for a while... here is a collection of old Polaroids taken with my original Iphone ... from LA to Chicago to Louisville... enjoy :)

IMG_1025
I forgot where this was... but i remember that it was good!

IMG_1011
Bison Burger from Proof.. Louisville, KY

IMG_0953
Tacos El Pastor (The Window) Hollywood, CA

IMG_0925
The Weiner Circle, Chicago, IL

IMG_0911
Scallops? ha I don't remember but I do know that it's from this Mayan restaurant in Louisville, CA

IMG_1038
Bibimbap, Korean tofu place in a strip mall in Arcadia

IMG_2063
Taco salad from Taco Spot, Eagle Rock, CA

IMG_2334
The Hainan Chicken from SAVOY... google it or yelp it... if you are too lazy to research this place, then you don't deserve it...


IMG_2075
Another Bison burger from some bar in Louisville, KY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...